Homeschooling parents, you are incredible!
Thank you for everything you do, from planning school schedules to preparing meals to mentoring, to working non-stop to provide the best for your child. You are pouring into your child and family in ways that have lasting impact far beyond what you can see. What you do is priceless!
You are walking with your child and building a solid foundation in their life. What could be more important?
As HSLDA President Mike Smith likes to say, “Homeschooling parents are the real superheroes.”
To show our appreciation, we are offering a giveaway this week! See below for more details on the prizes and how to enter.
- Book—Glimpses of Grace: Treasuring the Gospel in Your Home (Gloria Furman)
“Whether you are a stay-at-home mom or a working woman splitting time between the office and home, Gloria Furman—writer, pastor’s wife, cross-cultural worker, and mom—encourages us to see the reality of God’s grace in all of life, especially those areas that often appear to be boring and unimportant.” (Excerpt from book cover)
- 365 devotional—Savor: Living Abundantly Where You Are, As You Are (Shauna Niequist)
Not only does this book contain encouraging daily devotions, but also recipes to brighten your day and help you savor each moment. Here is a review.
- Audio drama—Iliad House (Phil Lollar, co-creator of Adventures in Odyssey)
“A captivating new audio drama about a boy, his unusual uncle, a strange mansion, and a train that travels through time.”(Excerpt from cover) This would be great for the whole family—or for keeping the kids occupied so you can get a break!
- Coloring book—Seeing Beautiful Through the Journey of Life (Timothy J. Chambers)
This is not your ordinary coloring book! The coloring pages are interspersed with art lessons from a professional artist as well as inspiring quotes and stories. Read a review here.
- Coloring book—Inspire Psalms (Tyndale House Publishers)
This beautiful coloring book includes space on the side to journal your thoughts, notes, prayers, or creative expression next to each of the uplifting psalms.
- Comment on this blog post or email email@example.com and tell us either a) what you are doing to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Day or, b) the ways you would like to be appreciated this Homeschool Teacher Appreciation Day.
- Click this GIVEAWAY link and sign in using your Facebook or email address
- Click the “Leave a blog post comment” drop-down button and click “I commented!”
The 5 winners for this giveaway will be chosen at random. But in order to qualify for this giveaway, the entrant must comment on this blog post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their comment before the giveaway deadline. The giveaway runs from May 8, 2018 at 12:00pm EST to May 12, 2018 at 11:59pm EST.
HSLDA employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the giveaway. The winners will each be notified via the email address they use to enter into the giveaway. So please be sure to use a working email address when entering.
If a winner does not respond to HSLDA’s prize notification within 24 hours, that entry will be discarded and a new winner will be drawn, with the same response rules applying. For questions or comments concerning this giveaway, please email HSLDA’s Social Media Assistant, Anna Soltis at email@example.com.
Photo credit: iStock. Following images, Anna Soltis.