In honor of Homeschool Teacher Appreciation Week (April 24-28) we here at HSLDA want you to know that you are VALUED and that what you do MATTERS.
To celebrate homeschool teachers all over the world, we are hosting a giveaway of 5 gifts to support and encourage homeschooling teachers from all stages of homeschooling. We are also including a few fun and easy ways for kids and their dads (or moms) to encourage their favorite homeschool teacher.
3 WAYS TO CELEBRATE YOUR FAVORITE HOMESCHOOL TEACHER:
MAKE HOMEMADE CARDS to show your favorite teacher how much you care. Check out these ideas for mom (or dad) below and on our Pinterest board: Teacher Appreciation Week
MAKE (and eat) GOOD FOOD. Whether it be breakfast (or lunch) in bed, a picnic, or a simple family dinner around the kitchen table, step up your culinary game with a few of these simple but delicious recipes:
- 5 CREATIVE BREAKFAST TOASTS
- EASY PANCAKE BITES
- HOMEMADE 3-INGREDIENT ICE CREAM
- PEACH LEMONADE
- FANCY GRILLED CHEESE
- HOMEMADE FRENCH BREAD
- MINI CHICKEN POT PIE BITES
- SHRIMP SCAMPI
From a picnic outside to a fun day on the town, everyone’s celebration looks a little different. Check out some more of our ideas to help your planning and let your favorite teacher know just how appreciated and celebrated they are. In case your favorite homeschool teacher is Dad, find fun activities on Pinterest that will show Dad how grateful you are for his love, time, and sacrifice. View our Teacher Appreciation Week Pinterest board!
April 27 is Homeschool Teacher Appreciation Day, and we’re celebrating with a giveaway. There will be 5 winners, and each winner will receive one of the 5 gifts below:
- CD – Keith & Kristyn Getty’s Facing a Task Unfinished. Featuring songs My Worth is Not in What I own (with Fernando Ortega), We Believe, Beyond These Shores (with John Patitucci), Living Waters, and more.
- Women and the Secret of Their Greatness by Eric Metaxas. 7 Women explores the questions, what makes a great women great?, by telling captivating stories of seven women who changed the course of history.
- Treasuring Christ When Your Hands are Full by Gloria Furman. Gospel meditations for busy moms. In this encouraging book, Gloria Furman helps moms to reorient their vision of motherhood around what the Bible teaches.
- Joy – a godly woman’s adornment by Lydia Brownback. On-the-go perceptive devotionals for those who face the challenge to “fit it all in”.
- Gratitude – a prayer and praise coloring journal. This is my favorite gift of the lot. It is a 110 page journal of coloring pages, devotionals, biblical truth, and encouraging words.
HOW TO ENTER
- Comment on our blog post and tell us either a) what you are doing to celebrate your Homeschool Teacher, or b) the ways you would like to be appreciated this Homeschool Teacher Appreciation Day.
- Click the GIVEAWAY link below and sign in using your Facebook or email address
- Click the “Leave a blog post comment” drop-down button and click “I commented!”
SHARE ON PINTEREST:
The 5 winners for this giveaway will be chosen at random. But in order to qualify for this giveaway, the entrant must comment on this blog post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their comment before the giveaway deadline. The giveaway runs from April 25, 2017 at 12:00pm EST to April 27, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
HSLDA employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the giveaway. The winners will each be notified via the email address they use to enter into the giveaway. So please be sure to use a working email address when entering.
If a winner does not respond to HSLDA’s prize notification within 24 hours, that entry will be discarded and a new winner will be drawn, with the same response rules applying. Entrants will receive information about homeschooling news and resources from HSLDA. We value your privacy and will never sell or share your information. You may unsubscribe at any time.
For questions or comments concerning this giveaway, please email HSLDA’s Media Relations Rep, Charity Klicka: Charity@hslda.org