Ever feel like you have too much stuff? Perhaps that front hall closet is now the home of more than just coats and shoes? Maybe you have the good intention of clearing out and getting rid of your items but just don’t have the time to plan and schedule a yard sale?
I know the feeling. With the school semester already underway, piles of unused items can start to cause stress and take up valuable space in your garage and home. Well, guess what? I’ve got a solution for you!
You can donate cell phones, vehicles, laptops, jewelry items, and more to make a difference for homeschooling families through iDonate!
By donating specific unused items through iDonate to either the Home School Legal Defense Association or the Home School Foundation during September 19-20, iDonate will do all the heavy lifting for you and simply send us a check.
You’ll have the opportunity to simplify your life this September, and by donating your items, you’ll be making a huge difference in many homeschooling families’ lives!
Check out this fun video by HSLDA for inspiration >>
And what’s more, the steps to donating your items only take a few seconds:
(1) On the iDonate page, find the icon that matches your noncash donation:
Items that are always accepted:
• Passenger vehicles
• Groups of 20+ cell phones
• Precious metal bullion
• Grain commodities
• Gold jewelry
• Gift cards (minimum balance of $15; must be an accepted company)
• Publicly traded stock
• Small, light, recent-model electronics
• Large quantities of business inventory overstock
Accepted on case-by-case basis
• Boats, RVs, ATVs, and other recreational vehicles
• Artwork (usually must be original works by well-known artists)
• Real estate (minimum value of $50,000)
• Trucks, heavy equipment, and planes
• Business interest or inventory
• Other donations (must have actual resale values of $250+)
(2) Submit the online forms.
(3) Follow the instructions you receive by email for transferring the donation (including shipping or pickup information).
And that’s it! For more information >> hslda.org/idonate